- Deutsch de
- English en
TroPROTECT® GLOSS WET
The TroFilms Protect® GLOSS Wet is an acrylic coated, biaxially oriented polypropylene foil; the thickness of the film is 18 µm (± 5 %); the foil can be used for materials of various kinds.
It is suitable for lamination with all commercial adhesives (water based, solvent free, solvent based).
Properties of the film
- high-gloss, lubricious surface
- good tear resistance
- suitable for hot stamping (test required)
- suitable for spot coatings with radical UV-curing systems (test required)
- glueable (test required / tests made on a folder gluing machine with different water-based glues brought a good result).
Each master roll is tested and logged for gloss, surface energy, bonding and coating homogeneity before,
during and after the coating process.
The reels have maximum winding and cutting quality.
At the beginning of each production process (change of varnish or film batch), a few meters get laminated and will be reviewed by our quality department.
Size and packaging
The films are available in widths from 160 mm to 1,270 mm. Each roll is wound on a 3" (76.2 mm) core and has at least 3,000 running meters on it. For each splice, we deliver 50 extra service meters. The coating is on the outside of the roll.
|TYPE||TroPROTECT® GLOSS WET|
|THICKNESS||18 μm ± 5 %|
|FREE SURFACE ENERGY||≥40.0 mN/m *|
|GLOSS 60°||91 ± 3|
* Measured with KRÜSS Surface Analyzer