- Deutsch de
- English en
The TroFilms Temptation® Wet is a polyurethane coated, biaxially oriented polypropylene foil; the thickness of the film is 18 µm (± 5 %); the foil can be used for materials of various kinds.
It is suitable for lamination with all commercial adhesives (water based, solvent free, solvent based).
We recommend the use of 2-component-systems for an optimal bonding between film and material.
Properties of the film
- super-soft surface
- ultra-matt surface
- modified scratch- and scrub resistance
- good tear resistance
- improved sweat resistance
- suitable for hot stamping (test required)
- suitable for spot coatings with radical UV-curing systems (test required)
- glueable (test required / tests were made on a folder gluing machine with different water-based glues; good results were achieved).
Each master roll is tested and logged for gloss, surface energy, bonding and coating homogeneity before,
during and after the coating process.
The reels have maximum winding and cutting quality.
At the beginning of each production process (change of varnish or film batch), a few meters get laminated and will be reviewed by our quality department.
Size and packaging
The films are available in widths from 160 mm to 1,270 mm. Each roll is wound on a 3" (76.2 mm) core and has at least 3,000 running meters on it. For each splice, we deliver 50 extra service meters. The coating is on the outside of the roll.
|THICKNESS||18 μm ± 5 %|
|FREE SURFACE ENERGY||min. 40.0 mN/m *|
|GLOSS 85°||20 ± 3 **|
* Cannot be measured exactly due to uneven structure.
** Please notice that the gloss measurement of very matt surfaces is with the geometry of 85°.
If using the geometry of 60°, the gloss value will be under one and not in the metering range anymore.